Join us for an evening of fine food, fun and laughter. This event will again be catered by Catalina Catering, who received rave reviews from those who attended the 2018 holiday party.
We will be dining on china plates, using real silverware on linen table clothes; no plastic at this meal!
This is a BYOB event. Coffee will be provided.
Members can bring a guest that is not a club member for same price as a member.
Monday, December 16, 2019
SCOV Activity Center AUDITORIUM
5pm to 7pm
Deadline for registration is Friday, December 1st
For additional information or if you need to cancel, contact Renee Steinmetz at email@example.com
There are three entree choices:
OPTION 1: VEGAN ($20.00 which includes):
- Romaine Salad: Grape Tomatoes, Sliced Cucumbers, Shredded Carrots and Sliced Mushrooms; Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Vegetable Napoleons for Vegetarians and Vegans
- A Pyramid of Grilled Portabellini Mushrooms, Red and Green Peppers, Zucchini and Squash
- Wild and White Rice with Golden Raisins and Toasted Almonds
- Fresh Baked Soft Rolls
- Vegan Brownies
OPTION 2: HAND CARVED ANGUS ROAST BEEF UNDER A LAMP with AU JUS Horseradish Sauce ($26.00)
OPTION 3: BONELESS BREAST OF CHICKEN MARSALA With Shallots, Sliced Mushrooms, Cream and Dry Marsala Wine ($22.75)
Included with the two meat entrees:
- The Emperor's Romaine Ceasar Salad with Shredded and Grated Parmesan Cheeses and Jumbo House Made Croutons
- Idaho Smashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic
- Fire Roasted Fresh Vegtetables-zucchini, yellow squash and sweet red peppers
- Fresh Baked Soft Rolls; Butter
- Kahlua Chocolate Thunder Cake