Monday, December 16, 2019
5 PM to 7 PM
SCOV Activity Center Auditorium
Join us for an evening of fine food, fun and laughter. This event will again be catered by Catalina Catering, who received rave reviews from those who attended our 2018 holiday party.
We will be dining on china plates, using real silverware on linen table clothes; no plastic at this meal!
This is a BYOB event. Coffee will be provided.
Members can bring a guest that is not a club member for same prices as for a member.
Deadline for registration is Sunday, Dec. 1st
For additional information or if you need to cancel, contact Renee Steinmetz at email@example.com
Once you add anything to your shopping cart it will be displayed at the bottom of this page.
You’ll be able to change the quantities, add additional meal options, and then pay via Paypal, credit card or debit card. NOTE: Each time you make a change to your shopping cart, this page will be repainted; so just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll be able to see your current cart status.
To pay by credit or debit card, click on one of the credit card company icons below, not the Paypal icon.
There are three entree choices:
OPTION 1: VEGAN ($20.00 which includes):[wp_cart_button name=”Vegan Meal” price=”20.00″]
- Romaine Salad: Grape Tomatoes, Sliced Cucumbers, Shredded Carrots and Sliced Mushrooms; Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Vegetable Napoleons for Vegetarians and Vegans
- A Pyramid of Grilled Portabellini Mushrooms, Red and Green Peppers, Zucchini and Squash
- Wild and White Rice with Golden Raisins and Toasted Almonds
- Fresh Baked Soft Rolls
- Vegan Brownies
OPTION 2: HAND CARVED ANGUS ROAST BEEF UNDER A LAMP with AU JUS Horseradish Sauce ($26.00) [wp_cart_button name=”Hand-carved Roast Beef” price=”26.00″]
OPTION 3: BONELESS BREAST OF CHICKEN MARSALA With Shallots, Sliced Mushrooms, Cream and Dry Marsala Wine ($22.75) [wp_cart_button name=”Chicken Marsala” price=”22.75″]
Included with the two meat entrees:
- The Emperor’s Romaine Caesar Salad with Shredded and Grated Parmesan Cheeses and Jumbo House Made Croutons
- Idaho Smashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic
- Fire Roasted Fresh Vegetables (zucchini, yellow squash and sweet red peppers)
- Fresh Baked Soft Rolls and Butter
- Kahlua Chocolate Thunder Cake